Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jeremy Said It

On our recent trip to see Bubba, I was driving down I-44 after dark and came upon a State Trooper and passed him. Now I was going about 2 or 3 miles over the limit, but so was the guy I was following.

The trooper sped up to get along side of us, then dropped back and got behind me. I couldn't se why he would want to pull me over, so I got over to get out of his way. He got behind me again, so I just waited for the lights to come on, and about 15 seconds later they did.

I got my license out and rolled down my window. As the trooper is walking up, Jeremy loudly blurts out, "We surrender!"

Turns out, the trooper saw Jeremy moving in the back seat and wanted to make sure he was wearing a seat belt. We all were, so without even checking my license, he let us continue on our way.

No comments: