Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New and Improved

In case you have not noticed, I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times (in other words, I can be anal about certain things). So an effort to "build a better mouse trap" (web site experience), I in the process of starting a new family web page at a new site that allows more storage (since I had maxed out Geocities free space allowance already) and more data transfer (so people can view it without it continually shutting down). It is a little different, so if will take me a while to be able to do everything I want to do with it. Here is the link: gniffke.uber.com

This site is a little different for navigation. There is a link to sites in the profile box where you can access info and links to places like this blog. One cool feature is the photo section, where you can peruse photos in a slide type show. I have already loaded several fun photos.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: