Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another bump in the road

Maggie had to go to the dentist today. Turns out that she had a tooth that was dying. Luckily it was one of her baby teeth, so it just had to be pulled. She will need to have a spacer put in next week until her adult tooth comes in. She is home now and playing video games, I think that helps take the pain away. She is not hungry, didn't even want pizza! But her appetite will probably return when the numbness wears off. She did say she wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese, but just to play the games, and not eat pizza. (I'm not sure how my offering to make a frozen pizza turned into an invitation to Chuckie Cheese, but apparently in her mind it did.) When I told her we weren't going to Chuckie Cheese right now, she said, "But you said you would make it up to me!" Touche'!

No comments: